Teeth for a Welded Drill
The following page has a full-size picture of welded drill bit
teeth. However, it must be printed by itself on a single piece of
paper. You'll need to set up your system to print this page if you
haven't done so already to print this manual.
Prepare your printer
First, turn off page headers and footers and set the margins to the
widest possible settings.
- In Microsoft's Internet Explorer, choose File|Page Setup...
- Delete any text or codes in the "Header" and "Footer" fields.
- Set your margins (top, bottom, left and right) to .5" (You may be
able to set even smaller margins, it really depends upon your
printer's capabilities. Only experimentation will tell...)
Fetch and print
- Press the links below to display the pictures on your screen.
- Use your browser's File|Print menu to print the picture.
- After printing, press your browser's Back button to return
to this page.
Chapter 3: How to Make a Percussion Drill
Hand Powered Percussion Drill
Copyright @ 1986-2012
by Cliff Missen and Wellspring Africa